The IBGAA conference will bring together key aviation contacts from around the world to discuss the latest developments and explore the future of business aviation.
17 November 2022 | Adare Manor, Ireland
Conference topics will cover:
• New opportunities for business aviation in ultra-luxe tourism
• How private charter can support international corporates and bolster economies
• Business aviation for leisure in the post-Covid world
• How aircraft technology and innovation is driving efficiency and sustainability
• Connected aviation – what’s next inflight and on the ground
• How US CBP Preclearance at Shannon Airport has become a major success story
• The advantages of setting up in Ireland, the world’s capital of aircraft leasing, as a friendly gateway to Europe.
• How setting up in Ireland can provide entry to the European market.
Who should attend?
The event will appeal to senior decision makers in business aviation, with a target audience of corporate jet operators, private aircraft owners, plus charter users from various sectors (MICE, sport and entertainment).
Current business aviation issues and new developments will be discussed with industry peers in a relaxed atmosphere. The conference will present an ideal opportunity to network and build new business relationships at a senior leadership level within business aviation.
Adare Manor has been recognized by Condé Nast Traveler as the number one resort in Europe and number five in the world. Adare Manor will be the venue of the 2027 Ryder Cup. JP McManus has transformed Adare Manor, investing a considerable sum of money to make it one of the best golf resorts in the world. Adare is of huge importance to the Shannon Region, supporting around 600 jobs directly.
Hotel rooms are available to book via the Online Registration System.
Single B&B €495