The IBGAA conference will bring together aviation influencers and decision makers from around the world to discuss the latest developments and explore the future of business aviation.
November 1st, 2023 | Adare Manor, Ireland
Conference topics will cover:
- How new aircraft technology and innovation is driving efficiency and sustainability.
- Opportunities and responsibilities in the post covid world.
- Connected aviation – what’s next inflight and on the ground.
- How Business Aviation can support the tourism sector.
- Ireland – A Charter Opportunity.
- The advantages of setting up in Ireland, the world’s capital of aircraft leasing, as a friendly gateway to Europe.
- What lessons in innovation can business aviation learn from other industries.
Delegates rated the IBGAA’s 2022 Conference as one of the best events in the Business Aviation calendar. The conference had good solid interesting content from industry experts such as Gulfstream, Rolls Royce, Jet Aviation, Jetcraft, Global Jet Capital, Satcom, Honeywell, IBAC, EBAA, Farnborough Airport, Private Jet Card Comparisons, Irish Airports, Future Mobility Ireland Campus, Pal-V International, Irish tourism agencies, luxury castle hotels, law firms, charter brokers and operators.
What Forbes Magazine said in an article about the conference:
“It’s rare to find executives of private aviation and travel and tourism industry in the same room, as while seemingly closely connected, they operate in separate silos”
From Corporate Jet Investor:
“The inaugural (IBGAA) business aviation conference in Ireland may be a seminal moment for expansion of the sector in the Emerald Isle.
Who should attend?
This year’s IBGAA Business Aviation Conference will appeal to senior decision makers in business aviation, with a target audience of corporate jet operators, charter sector brokers, aircraft owners, plus charter users from various sectors (MICE, sport and entertainment).
The conference will present an opportunity to meet charter sector operators and representatives from ultraluxe tourism. Current business aviation issues and new developments will be discussed with industry peers in a relaxed atmosphere. The conference presents an ideal opportunity to network and build new relationships at a senior level within Business Aviation.
Deluxe Rooms in Adare Manor are available to book via the Online Registration System.
Single B&B €535
CLICK HERE for more information.