November 1st, 2023 | Adare Manor, Ireland
Conde Naste Reader’s Choice No. 1 Resort in the World: 2022- 2023
Adare Manor has been named #1 Resort in the World at the 2022 Condé Nast Traveller Readers’ Choice Awards. The prestigious annual awards have commended Limerick’s Adare Manor as the best resort in the world for offering guests an incredibly unique experience.
Forbes 5 Star Rating: Awarded in 2023 and one of only 2 resorts in Ireland to hold it.
Ireland’s leading manor resort, and host of the 2027 Ryder Cup, secured the coveted Forbes five-star rating following strict evaluation on over 500 rigorous standards
The IBGAA conference will bring together aviation influencers and decision makers from around the world to discuss the latest developments and explore the future of business aviation.
Deluxe Rooms in Adare Manor are available to book via the Online Registration System.
Single B&B €535
08:00 – 08:45
Coffee & Networking
Conference MC – Oisin Lunny
08:45 – 09:00
Conference Opening Address
Minister Jack Chambers, TD – Minister of State at the Department of Transport and at the Department of Environment, Climate and Communications
09:00 – 09:15
Welcome from the IBGAA and Conference Introduction
Josh Stewart – Chairman at IBGAA & Founder/CEO at XJet & Robusto Capital
09:15 – 10:05
The Global View – Around the World with Industry Leaders
Moderator – Doug Carr – Senior Vice President, Safety, Security, Sustainability & International Operations at NBAA
· Kurt Edwards – Director General at IBAC
· Robert Baltus – Chief Operating Officer at EBAA
· Scott Macpherson – Founder at TrainingPort.net & Canadian Representative at IBAC Governing Board
· Kevin Ducksburry – Chairman at Air Charter Association
10:10 – 11:00
Evolutionary Shifts: Navigating Aviation’s Dynamic Path to Efficiency & Sustainability
Moderator – Charles Etter – Technical Fellow at Gulfstream Aerospace Company
· Kennedy Ricci – President at 4AIR
· Stewart D’Leon – Director of Environmental & Technical Operations at NBAA
· Alexander Kuper – Vice President of EMEA at Neste
· Nicola-Jane Sellers – Group Sustainability Manager at Luxaviation Group
· Declan Mangan – Head of Operations, Transformation and Environment at Air Nav Ireland
11:00 – 11:30
11:30 – 12:20
Evolving Aviation: Where does business aviation meet innovation?
Moderator – Yves Le Marquand – Corporate Jet Investor/Editor at Revolution.Aero
· Frank Moesta – Senior Vice President Strategy & Future Programmes at Rolls-Royce Deutschland
· James Carroll – Director, Business Development at Jet Support Services Inc. (JSSI)
· Wassim Derguech – COO & Co-Founder at Future Mobility Campus Ireland
· Eric Lithun – CEO at Elfly Group
12:20 – 13:10
Shaping Aviation from the Ground Up: The Pervasive Impact of AI
Moderator – Diego Magrini – Aviation Technology Consultant
· Ganesh Vedarattiname – Director Strategy & Analytics at Jetcraft
· Larry Bridges – Chief Information Officer & Deputy Chief Operations Officer at Shannon Technical Services
· Dimitry Los – Founder & CEO at Fourel Aviation Solutions Inc.
14:10 – 14:25
Jetcraft Market Analysis
Colin Dunne – Sales Director at Jetcraft & Board Member at IBGAA
14:25 – 14:55
Michael O’Keeffe – CEO at Teneo
Angie Grant – Senior Managing Director at Teneo
14:55 – 15:45
Charter Market Trends – Building Business and Creating Jobs
Moderator – Doug Gollan – Founder & Editor at DG Amazing Experiences and Private Jet Card Comparisons
· Andy Priester – Chairman & CEO at Priester Aviation, Mayo Aviation & Hill Private Aviation
· Julie Black – Manager Executive Aviation at Hunt & Palmer PLC
· Dan Cook – Sales Director at Fly Victor
· Wayne Pollock – CEO & Founder at WP Exclusive Luxury & Board Member at IBGAA
· Brendan O’Connor – General Manager at Adare Manor
15:50 – 16:40
Ireland: Positioning Ireland to Capitalize on Future Growth
Moderator – Graham Williamson, FRAeS – Member of the EBAA Board of Governors & President at ACASS Ireland
· Declan Fitzpatrick – CEO at Irish Aviation Authority
· Mary Considine – CEO at Shannon Airport Group
· Dave Scully – Vice Chairman at IBGAA & Chief Operating Officer at Alliance Aviation Group
· Martin Kennaugh – Client Services Director at Martyn Fiddler Aviation
· Ian Petts – Partner at Jaffa Privé
· Joe Buckley – Executive Director at the IBGAA
16:40 – 17:15
Introduction to the IBGAA Board and Conference Closing Remarks
Moderator – Josh Stewart
Gala Dinner with Live Music & Photographs
Sean O’Leary – Sales Director EMEA at Jetcraft
- Read Less
- 485.00 Early Registration (available until 1 August 2023)
- 535.00 Standard Registration (available until 1 October 2023)
- 585.00 Late Registration (available after 1 October 2023)
- 335.00 Student Registration
The delegate registration fee includes the cost of attending the conference and exhibition, conference materials, tea/coffee and lunch during official breaks. If opting for the student registration, student status must be confirmed by a letter from your Head of Department.
All payments must be received in advance of the deadlines outlined above.
Registration, Accommodation and Social Events
Before 1 July 2023 – Full Refund
Before 15 August – 50% Refund
After 15 August – No Refund
- All cancellations are subject to a €50 administrative fee.
- A €50 administration fee will be charged for any changes made to confirmed bookings.
- Registrants may transfer their registration to a colleague and an administration fee of €50 will apply.
- Cancellations must be received in writing by the conference secretariat by the dates specified. Credit cannot be given for unused service, unattended events or early termination of attendance.
- Bank service charges and all administration fees will be deducted from all conference refunds.
- All refunds due will be processed after the conference.
- Payment can be made online via credit/debit card – Visa and Mastercard accepted.
- Payment can also be made by bank transfer – Invoice issued on completion of Online Registration.
- Read Less
We greatly appreciate the generous financial support from all our sponsors for the 2023 IBGAA International Business Aviation Conference.
A limited number of sponsorship opportunities are still available.
Conference Dinner Sponsor
Conference Lanyard Sponsor
There are a range of sponsorship opportunities available for the IBGAA 2023 conference. For further details please contact email@example.com
- Read Less
Wednesday November 1st, 2023
The Grand Ballroom at Adare Manor
Tickets: €250 available via the Online Registration System
- Read Less
IBGAA International Business Aviation Conference 2023
c/o Conference Organisers Limited
20C The Courtyard
Castle Street, Dalkey
- Read Less